The Travis Early College High School Parent Teacher and Student Association (Travis ECHS PTSA) is a registered non-profit organization comprised of a group of committed parents, teachers, staff, community members, and students who are dedicated to supporting the growth and health of Travis by providing events, programs, funds, and support.
Our Vision: Every child’s potential is a reality!
Our Mission: To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children!
1. to promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, places of worship, and throughout the community;
2. to raise the standards of home life;
3. to advocate for laws that further the education, physical and mental health, welfare, and safety of children and youth;
4. to promote the collaboration and engagement of families and educators in the education of children and youth;
5. to engage the public in united efforts to secure the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and social well-being of all children and youth; and,
6. to advocate for fiscal responsibility regarding public tax dollars in public education funding.
Family and community engagement provides for a welcoming and inclusive community that respects the individual while promoting community values. We are dedicated to helping students thrive in all stages of their education through student organization involvement, living and learning opportunities, and a multitude of leadership and engagement experiences.The Travis ECHS PTSA is growing! We have a new Facebook group and have encouraged increased communications from and with the school. We are trying to spread the word to increase the number of active volunteers to continue to build support for Travis.
Travis needs additional resources to support Travis students, including funds to purchase spirit items (Travis t-shirts, hoodies and bumper stickers), that support students’ identity and school pride as Travis students. Students need band instruments that many families cannot afford to purchase or rent. Travis facilities, including athletic fields, are in need of maintenance and additional items. Travis is looking for sponsors to help support its students and programs and volunteer to help work on campus projects so students have safe places to learn and have fun.
Travis ECHS PTSA is always looking for family and community members to join us to fundraise, celebrate our students’ successes and volunteer at events. If you are interested in joining, please complete the form below and return it to Ms. Juanita Reyes-Esquivel, Administrative Assistant to Principal Christina Steele at Travis. Current PTSA dues are $15 per year ( which includes a special Travis High T-Shirt) which can be paid via our PayPal link; please specify where you want your money to be directed within the options provided. For further information about Travis ECHS PTSA, send us an email!